I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 1

I received my shot yesterday. I was a big weeny-I thought it was going to hurt. It barely pinched. Nothing to report-hopefully it'll stay that way. I am taking aygestin with the Lupron for (hopefully) less bone loss and less side effects (hot flashes and night sweats). Apparently there will be a surge of estrogen soon, before the depletion begins. I *might* experience a "period" in a few weeks, and have been warned it might not be pleasant because of the surge in hormones.

I'll keep you all up to date on things as they change, or, don't change...

No comments: