I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank goodness for the weekend!

Today was a bad day-I've been managing things okay with some anti-inflammatories and lortab. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!! :) I'll definitely be happy to get rid of this pain for a while. Hopefully I won't be trading it for worse things. I am really hoping the add back therapy and multi's I am on will help with some of the potential side effects. If it's just too awful the first month, I won't do anymore. Can you tell I'm nervous? Just ready to stop waiting...
I haven't gotten the official results from the colonoscopy, but, it seems from what the nurse could tell from the report everything looked good "No significant abnormalities" was a good key phrase!

1 comment:

Kaydee said...

I have not been diagnosed with Endo yet but I am in the begining stages of what you have gone though.....I had H pylori and went on antibiotics!!! then I had a colonoscopy but had vaginal pain and on antibiotics for pelvic inflamitory dieseise...
now I got my colon results saying I have an inflamed bowel. I see the doctor on the 18th of december...
I want to thank you for your blog :) I am at work and scared of finding out thats what I have but relating to you will all the begining stages helps me know I am not the only one :) thank you!!!