I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Sunday, March 16, 2008

Restless evening

I'm guessing I'm about a week or two from my next cycle. Which means, my treatments will begin soon. I must say, I am feeling a bit anxious about it all. Tonight I am very restless-maybe that is weighing in on the back of my mind? Not sure. Some mild cramping has started up, and some strange (I'm assuming gas from the scope this past week?) pain in my lower left rib. Otherwise feeling pretty good from my colonoscopy. That definitely wasn't as scary as anticipated. Waiting for the results is more nerve racking!

Time to be settling down. I thought writing tonight might help. More as the week passes. I have a few appointments this week. I am REALLY hoping to squeeze in a massage at some point!

1 comment:

Jamee said...

I am glad that you are feeling better! Waiting for test results are the WORST! I hope you get good news!