I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meow Pffft Pfffft!

I just wanted to note that I have been SO fussy these past few days. I dunno if I am just cranky from the un-normal amount of sleep this weekend, or, if I am missing my hormones already. My husband dragged me kicking and screaming to work out, but, I'm glad he did. It did seem to lift my spirits and helped me some.

My abdomen has been a bit uncomfortable today (2-3) and I have random "headaches" that last anywhere from second to 30 minutes (2-3) for the past day or two. Really tired too (4-5). Again, was it from being out of schedule this weekend? I am not sure. Going to try to take it easy this week, even though we are going OOT this weekend again.

Still some heartburn (even though I am taking nexium and prevacid) (3)-atypical PAIN symptoms, and, shortness of breath (2).

2 comments:

Lupron Journal said...

Hey there, chickadee. That's the thing... trying to parse out which of my symptoms are from what. That Fioricet hit me hard the first day I took it... like I had to lie down something fierce. Now, I think I am adjusting. I barely take, only when I feel a headache coming on. So really, I'm not quite sure yet. But let me tell you, if I can get the headaches under control, it will be such a blessing. It makes everything a ton worse. I hope you don't get them!!! Hugs to you too and thanks for reaching out. :-)

Jamee said...

Good for you for working out! That will really help you get through the Lurpon better! Believe me I wish I had! It will help some with the tiredness too! You are a strong woman!