I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warm Fuzzies

My clinic called to give me a few more instructions for tomorrow-im so ready for this! They also wanted to let me know that my embies were looking "cute and adorable". I love them!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute and adorable...exactly how you want your embryos to look!

Alex said...

Awwww!!! That's so awesome! Maybe they'll give you a picture!!! :)Good luck tomorrow, I'll be praying for you!!!

JellyBelly said...

can you get photos? i'm curious what cute embies look like!

Anonymous said...

tomorrow's the day!

My Endo Journey said...

I dunno about the photos! I'd LOVE some though!!! :)

Thanks ladies!!!

Sapphire said...

Yay so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good luck today - I'm praying for you.

BB said...

Just wanted to wish you good luck with this cycle! :)