I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thanks Wes...


My husband has been playing with the new camera today ;)

The prep wasn't so bad with the miralax/dulcolax (tasted way better than the phospho-fleet). But, the antibiotics have been brutal!!! I could only take 1/2 the 2nd round. I'm going to try for the full dose this evening...

Thank you EVERYONE for your support and prayers for tomorrow!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

I just posted a tweet, honey:

Please support my buddy at "My journey with Endometriosis" who is having surgery tomorrow... #endo
(linked it back here)...

Jeanne

Alex said...

Good luck, you'll be in our prayers!!! Here's to a quick recovery with as little pain as possible!!!

Amanda and Tim said...

Glad to hear the prep wasn't too bad - thinking of you so much today and praying for a quick recovery. Good Luck!

Leah said...

Hope everything goes well for you. I have been there, so I literally feel your pain.

Take care!
Leah

Anonymous said...

Good luck today! Hope you have a quick recovery :)

What IF? said...

I missed a few days and was working my way back through your posts. Just had to say that facial expression totally sums it up!! ;-) I know your tummy is hurting now, so instead of a hug, comments will have to suffice.