I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not for the faint of heart

So, if you are curious, this is what it has turned into so far...remember the pic from before? Ouchie!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely an allergic reaction.

Alex said...

EXACTLY what mine looked like... I would have your doc take a look ASAP because mine eventually spread across my entire belly as well as down my legs... NOT fun. So so soooooooooooooo sorry you are going through this!!! :`(

Rae said...

Oh my word. I could have totally done without seeing you so obviously ouchy. I use calendula cream for rashes and arnica for bruising on the girls a lot but I don't know if it'd touch that. It doesn't seem like bend does anything for me. I really hope it's better soon!

What IF? said...

Oh, you poor thing! Those are some serious ouchies. I hope you feel better soon, and that the bruising and allergic reaction fades.

Erika said...

Oh hun, thats awful! I sure hope there are no more complications in your healing process.

Jeanne said...

Honey,

1) Call your doctor ASAP and emphasize what it's like.

2) Ask them if Benedryl is permissible along with what you're on (prepare for drowsiness).

3) Tell *every* provider about your latex allergy from now on.

SO SORRY! I know all about latex allergy... NOT FUN!

Jeanne

Trisha said...

Yikes, Ali! Get your doctor to fix that up stat...so sorry it's gotten that way.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I hope you've gone to the doctor by now - that looks serious. Forget over the counter - call the doctor!

Nic said...

That is not normal. Please get a doctor to see you ASAP! Hope you get better soon

Jeanne said...

I'm worried about you getting a staph infection or something. Did you see the doctor yet?

Jeanne