A camera does not do this justice! They did some pretty damn good packing, I must say!
So, what did I get? Some of this stuff I didn't even know about until today. I still don't really "know". I only have my schedule up to retrieval; note the "??" below for things I am not sure what's what:
- Luprolide Acetate (ie, Lu.pron)- 2 two-week vials with lots of teeny syringes
- 2 bottles (for me and hubby) of doxy(blahblahlblah) (20 pills each)
- 2 gonal F pens with 14 needles each
- 2 ovidrel syringes
- Tetracylcine (??)-16 pills
- Medrol-10 pills (??)
- 3 boxes of menopur (TONS o needles) (??)
- Progesterone in oil-2 vials (TONS o needles)-only know about this from other bloggers :)
- Lots of alcohol wipes and a sharps container. I feel so "official"
I hope I did everything right as far as storage-I put the ovidrel and gonalF in the fridge (they came cold), although, the list said it could be room temp too. I may pull them out before use because I know they hurt less room temp! I've got my mock transfer tomorrow now. I'm bringing my list with me so someone can double check I have everything. I'll be sure to ask them about the temping thing too. I know some HAVE to be put in the fridge after opening, like the Lu.pron. I also need to see what's up with my old (stupid) Dr.'s name being on part of the order?!?! Oh no, they aren't getting ANY of this credit!!!!
How can one not get a smidge overwhelmed with such a shipment?