I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Sunday, May 18, 2008

This weekend

This weekend went pretty well. I'm still waking up nauseated (I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow) and feeling so-so during the day. Eating has become boring once again (nooooooooooooooo, I love food!), but, that really hasn't stopped me from eating. I think that (not knowing what to eat) has a lot to do with that is having been "not allowed" in the kitchen with our recent house work. Hopefully I can get back in there sometime early this week.

I'm having pains on the left and right of my pelvic area. Not constant, but, noticeable. I do not like this at all. :( PLEASE keep your fingers crossed it's not another cyst. It's been one heck of a year-I'm not sure I can mentally handle that right now.

Leg pains too this weekend. My knee is particularly sore tonight. But, I've done a lot of lifting and stooping with yard and house work, so, I'm not surprised.

My neck has been killing me too. This happens often with me, although, it hasn't happened in a while. It has to do with my posture some, and, where I carry my stress (right in my shoulders/neck). I went to PT last year for it because I was getting such terrible headaches. Wonder if I can refer myself. I definitely have been under some stress lately.

Any of you take any anti-depressants/anxiety? Does it help? I used to take anti-anxiety years ago, but, haven't since. I take xanax on and off; the thought of taking another medication kind of sickens me...but at the same time, do I need it? I know some of my anger/fuss has been from the Lupron, but, it has been such a crazy year (especially with house stuff), that, depression right now wouldn't surprise me. I am just tired of feeling like such a bitch!

No comments: