I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, May 9, 2008

Hoooray for the weekend!

I forgot to post the other day about my 1/2 day hot "flash". I haven't had many hot flashes...most of the time it's just been a warm sensation, not much more. I can't remember what day it was this week-I think Tuesday. Anyway, I woke up hot and stayed that way most of the work day. WOW! Never broke a sweat (I'm not much of a sweater) but man, it was WARM!!! I felt like I was on the beach in Mexico!!!

Still have the "icks". I have this general nauseated feeling on and off. It feels better when I am eating (so I am fooled into continuing), but, about an hour later it returns. I continue to hope maybe this is just nothing, and that this is definitely not a sign of another cyst. Last time I felt this way 2 months later I ended up in a CT scan. Boooooooooooooo!!!

I need to start back exercising. This week and the last have been VERY busy-I don't know where the time has gone! I really think it helped with my symptoms-mostly the HORRID mood swings I continue to have. That was much more regulated with the regular/consistent exercise. I just know I am driving my husband crazy-I'm driving myself crazy!!!

No comments: