I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Thursday, May 8, 2008

Icky days

For the past few days I've been having "that feeling" that I had back in October when this all started-early satiety and nausea-just an all over ill feeling. I noticed Monday evening during an Alumni event I was participating in, I got a sharp pain on my right side. These were all my symptoms what seems SO long ago-all relating to the giant cyst on my ovary. I pray that the cyst has NOT returned (I knew before that was one thing that couldn't be stopped by the meds-slowed, but not stopped-if it had already begun to re-grow). I hope we caught it soon enough after surgery. Maybe these are side effects from the 2nd shot? On the label it does say that "nausea/vomiting" are a "common" side effect. So, who knows. If these symptoms persist, I will be asking my OBGYN to take a "peek" at what's going on with an ultrasound at my next visit (scheduled for the end of the month).

I'm exhausted and about to nap-exhaustion has been pretty bad this week, but, I've also been REALLY busy. So, that doesn't really help. I've got my schedule clear next week so I can chill. ::insert sigh of relief here::

No comments: