I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gallbladder?

That's the word of the day. Dr. wants to check it out-first by ultrasound. If that comes back okay, then nuclear medicine scan, then, if that's okay, endoscopy. At least he has a plan? I'm SO TIRED of being poked and proded. Ugh. I am still going to demand an ultrasound on Thursday. Not that I want it to be ture, but, I just feel the same as I did before. None of the MD's think this is plausible. Why not? You look up endometrioma online, and a symptom is nasuea. Anyway, we'll see. At least the GI is trying to look out for me-he wasn't pleased to see me again (in the manner that I should have been better!). And, I have been having random pains after I eat, so, I guess it's better to have it checked out. I dunno about the nuclear medicine test though-that sh*t freaks me out! I'll have to read up some more on it. I know our cancer patients have treatments and scans over there-I just don't know all the details.

Anyway, that's that. Round 2 of Dr. appts commences on Thursday.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Well, I guess that's good that at least you're exploring every possibility. Just a shame that you have to go through more poking, prodding and waiting. Hang in there (which I know is easier said than done) and good luck with your next appointment.

Jamee said...

(((hugs))) I hope you find some relief soon! I hate being bounced between doctors! I know they asked me yesterday at the hospital if I minded students viewing the surgery and I said, nah, I lost all modesty years ago! Oh the joys of endo! I really hope you find some relief soon though!!!