I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here I go, here I go, here I go again...

Girls what's my weakness? Damn period. ;) (I just heard Salt N Pepa on my Ipod the other day, I love that song!) No, actually, this time I am looking forward to it. I *think* that it's starting to come about. We'll see. I need this "closure". Without it, my body is playing mind games on me; I feel guilty for EVERY action I take. Be it the sushi on Friday night or a glass of wine-to the steroids I started taking today (WAHOOOOO!!!!). It's just been really hard. I just hope it's over, or at least it's worst, by Monday so I can enjoy my day of birth!!!

Each day is getting better and better. I have my moments, but, I'm ready to move forward. Looking forward to our appt next Weds.

Okay, so, who's ready for the weekend? My motivation has been NIL since last week. I need to get with the program!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I am SO ready for the weekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

Nadine said...

It feels like a week when it has only been 2 days. c'mon friday.

Barefoot said...

I've been hearing Salt-n-Pepa on the radio a bunch lately -- weird!

I hear you on the weekend. Hoping that you get your period soon so that you can indulge completely guiltlessly!!

Christa @ Quintooples said...

I just found your blog, and I want to encourage you. I had stage 3/4 endo (still do) and PCOS...I WON the war, and you will too. (((HUGS)))

I have had 5 uterine surgeries, and now have 5 children. I am done, and eagerly awaiting my hysterectomy to escape this prison of pain.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy you're weekend.