I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank you

Thank you blog friends for letting me throw myself a pity party! Sometimes we just need that.

The pain is soooooooooo much better tonight; it's like night and day! Not bleeding as much either, so, I guess this production is coming to a close. Hope so anyway. Still tender, but, I can hang with that. We decided last minute to go to the concert, and, I'm so glad we did! It was just what I needed to snap out of my woe-is-me funk that has been the past few weeks.

One day and step at a time. Thank you, really! I need this outlet (ie, blog)!

Not a bad shot from the cell, right? It's the big screen. We did get $10 upgrades to actual seats though. Thank GOODNESS because the lawn was CRAZY packed!


Hubby and I :)

12 comments:

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

i'm so glad that you are feeling better and that you had fun at the concert! by the way, you guys look so cute in the pic :) sending hugs your way <3

Anonymous said...

Glad things are settling down pain-wise.
(((Hugs)))

Kelly said...

So glad that you went and enjoyed yourself! We all need a good pity party sometimes!


Ps. I'm super jealous that you got to see No Doubt!

A said...

Im sooo glad you got to go to the concert! Good way to jump back in! :) Cute pic of you and the Hubs!

JellyBelly said...

i'm so glad that you enjoyed the concert!!!

Jeanne said...

So glad you made it!!! That's awesome!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jeanne

Barefoot said...

Yay! I'm glad you went and had a great time.

Anonymous said...

It's your birthday today, isn't it? Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one :)

Jeanne said...

callmemama,

Yes, today is her big day. :)

Jeanne

endoenvogue said...

Happy Birthday! I am so happy for you that you were able to enjoy at least some of your plans! I hope today is also going well! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Congrats on being featured over at Jeanne's new Chronic Healing blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. Sorry I am so late with this - I am behind on everything lately. Not getting around to everyones blogs lately as I should be :-(

Looks like it was a fun concert! You needed some fun right now.