I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Sunday, July 6, 2008

Feeling better it seems

Still have some headaches-I really think those are tension related. My dizzy head got better as the weekend progressed. Friday I was still a little woozy-not so much Sat and today. Hopefully it has passed. I've been off the Aygestin (add back) since Tuesday or Weds...keep your fingers crossed.

I must note that I've had some on/off ankle pain-sometimes it feels like I've really just snapped it in half. That feeling lasts a few minutes, and, comes and goes. My face still looks like a little pizza too-that comes and goes too as far as how bad it gets.

Thanks everyone for your support. I couldn't get through all of this without you. I'm starting to get nervous about what's "next" for me...for us. I pray the pain will stay away as I ween off the shots (I hear that might could take months to start cycling again)-for a long time I hope it stays away! But, who knows how long that'll last. All the unknown is just really nerve racking...so, being "done" with the shots will be bittersweet. I still have about 2 1/2-3 weeks until this one will START to fade-so-I guess just a little premature worry? I'm almost 100% sure I'm not going to take shots 5 and 6. I know I'm feeling better-but I think these past two weeks were a sign for me....

No comments: