I have to administer some meds tonight to try to expel some extra tissue (ie placenta). If it doesn't work I'm having a D&C tomorrow or Weds.
Will this nightmare ever end?!?
We opted to try the meds first because I am ever so tired of having surgery. I've had 4 surgical procedures thus far, since March: 1 laparoscopy, 1 hysteroscopy, 2 IVF egg retrievals. The surgery might be "easier", but, I don't want to risk the scar tissue.
This med has about a 60% efectiveness. You all know how I feel about statistics these days. I'm always the minority 1-2% it seems lately.
Oh, more good news? I have a "small" endometrioma on my right ovary. Bastard. Pap came back negative though. My silver lining of the day-no cancer.
The OBs office was really emotional. I hated being there.
Keep your fingers crossed. We are waiting on a stat CBC to see how my hemoglobin is (checking for anemia). If that's okay, we've got the clear to admin the meds this evening.
Slightly freaking out here. And definitely mentally exhausted! I just want my Wyatt back. All of this and no baby?
Protected: Ups and Downs
6 hours ago