I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th Everyone!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! I'll probably will be back more next week when we start our new cycle. This week has been insanely busy, and, the weekend will be the same. Work has been nuts, and, I hardly feel like making more connection with a computer when I get home.

Of course the incision started flaring today (bellyb)...when the clinics are closed. Whatcha gonna do?

4 comments:

JellyBelly said...

happy 4th to you!!!!

Jeanne said...

Allison,

Happy belated 4th of July. I'm sorry about your incisions. :(

Jeanne

BB said...

Thanks for stopping by. I noticed that you are starting with your Lupron in 2 days. Good luck with the IVF... we are just a few days apart!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fun 4th!