I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, September 29, 2008

Ughhhhhhhhhhh

This period has not been fun. The last one I barely had to use any ibuprofen...now I'm on the good stuff. I know it'll only get progressively worse from here. The question is, how long will it take? Hopefully we can get pregnant before I find out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have luck and get preggo soon and can find some relief from the horrible periods and enjoy a bundle of love in your arms!

Sending you baby dust... and thoughts of pain free days in your future.

Alex said...

Oh man, I hear you. Hope neither of us have to try very much longer... Good luck this cycle!!!