I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, September 5, 2008

Stand up to Cancer!

Did anyone see the special on TV tonight? It was a very touching program. It really made me appreciate what I do every day as an oncology research coordinator. It's hard sometimes focusing on the mission when you are piled in paperwork and your brain is spinning in deadlines. At the end of the day it's about someone's life; that we are hopefully a part of something bigger in the fight for cancer. It's amazing, and, I love being a part of something so touching. We've ALL been touched by cancer; friends, family...we all know someone with cancer or someone who has won or lost their battle. Please visit the website, Standup2cancer, and make a donation if you can!

God Bless!

No comments: