I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, September 26, 2008

1 down, 2 to go...(and other endo news)

BFN (big fat negative pregnancy test) here. My cycle started today, and, all the lovely ills that normally accompany it. Haven't had much pain yet...that usually steps in around day 3. We'll see how that goes. Nausea continues, it PEAKED today right about the time I noticed the blood. Lovely. I'm so tired of being nauseous. We have two more cycles to try before we'll get the barade of tests at the RE. You are just so sure because you do everything with such perfected timing and frequency, but, it's really out of our hands beyond that.

Trying to eat better. We need to start exercising more...I know that'll help with my ills.

2 comments:

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...

I'm so glad I've found your blog. Your endo seems to be almost exactly like mine. I has gastro problems, was on lupron and I had two laps.

I just wanted to give you a bit of hope. 6 months after I came off lupron, I got pregnant.

Please don't give up hope. The first three months off lupron, your body is adjusting to your cycle again.

If you need someone to talk to or even if you need to just read my blog, my whole success story, including the birth of my baby girl, Ella is on there.

Christa