I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shhhh...here we go

Today is Day 3-baseline US and BW. Natural FET. This may really be happening. Fingers crossed this body can do it's thing. That's hurdle #1. One.step.at.a.time.

Also, endometrioma update-there's one there as I suspected and it's about 2.6cm. I knew it, they just never really told me until today. I'm thankful it's not any bigger though and not causing many problems at the moment. It's the little things that fill my cup with joy.

Here's to hoping...

19 comments:

Lena said...

fingers crossed for you!

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

:)

jeanna said...

just wanted to say a quick hello and good luck I will be thinking about you this month.

:)

cdg said...

wishing you the very best of luck with this FET!!!!

Allison (Ali) said...

will be thinking about you as you start your fet cycle. fingers crossed for no issues!

One Day said...

shh...good luck!!! I'm praying for you, and wishing with all my might. hugs!

Lisa said...

Good luck!

Open Air said...

Hopeful for a great outcome on your cycle!
I read about the loss of your son. We did IVF last summer and lost our twins (a boy and a girl) last fall. They were 13 weeks and were born at home. I'm also cycling this month, but I'm doing a fresh cycle because we had none frozen from our first IVF.
I'll be following your blog closely! Here's to hoping, even after losing our babies.
Good luck!

Jeanne said...

Allison,

Good luck!!

Jeanne

P.S. I like your new background. :)

JellyBelly said...

Crossing my fingers!!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, praying for you and sending all my love xx

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed!

Alex said...

Good luck, keeping my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for ya!!! ;)

Holli said...

Will be keeping you in my thoughts!

Eileen said...

I am praying so hard for you girl! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this new cycle!

Barefoot said...

Fingers crossed for you!!

Sarah said...

Just wanted to wish you luck! I found you on Cycle Sista's and wanted to let you know I too have stage four endo and hope to do an FET soon. We have a 13 month old son from our IVF. My fingers are crossed for you all!

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Hoping, hoping, hoping!!!