Right?!!? This is the story of our lives! This past weekend I had some GI issues and now I am possibly facing the situation of a canceled FET cycle if my labwork doesn't turn out okay. I'm not sure how long it'll be before I hear back. I am going to talk to the GI tomorrow when I go and ask that they put a stat request on it all. I am supposed to be transferred in 1 1/2 weeks. The sooner we know...the better!
So, here we go. Waiting to wait some more. Prayers please and fingers crossed! If there is something going on, obviously I'd like that taken care of now and things will just have to be delayed for the best. But, even more obvious, I'd love for it to be all a bunch of fuss for nothing!
What a week!
#MicroblogMondays 143: Boots
1 day ago