I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, March 1, 2010

"Happy" Endometriosis Month!


Let's all spread the word about endo!!!

Oh, and, nothing kicks off Endometriosis month like the arrival AF. Lovely, huh?

7 comments:

JellyBelly said...

"Happy" Endo month to you too!

I would so rather belong to another club! ;)

Jennifer said...

thanks for spreading the word. I also have endo, had surgery last year, and still haven't been able to get pregnant. (4 years TTC)

Jeanne said...

Allison,

Happy Endometriosis Awareness Month... Let's spread the word is right!!!

Jeanne

Christina Golden said...

Love following your blog. I found out I had Endo stage IV, it was alllll over, last year in May after a lap. After 8 years of pain I finally did 8 months of treatment. Just got my AF today and it's still painful so here here to Endo!

Anonymous said...

"Happy" endo month!

Kelly said...

"Happy" endo month to you too! Even though there's nothing happy about it!

Nicole said...

"happy" endo month to you too!! I made this blog to show my daily struggles.. and spread awareness esp during the month of March.

Little info on me: Diagnosed/surgery Oct 08, still having lots of pain, TTC for 3 months now on Clomid starting my first pill on March 1st - kinda thought that was ironic.. oh and names Nicole :)