I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tell me something good....

NO HYSTEROSCOPY NEEDED AT THIS TIME!!!

8 comments:

jeanna said...

woot woot!! Awesome news!

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

woohoo! :)

Jeanne said...

Allison,

Yay!!!!!

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! That's great news!!!

Amanda and Tim said...

Whooooooo!! I am so happy for you honey xx

Lisa said...

WOOHOO! Great news, you must be so relieved!

call said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little Lady Katy said...

YAY! You're definitely due for good news! Hoping lots more comes your way :)