- Why weren’t my concerns/questions answered earlier?!?
- Why did the Dr. cancel on MONDAY, the day before my procedure? Did he not know previously about the allergy? Why not? I definitely called enough times…why was this not communicated to him
- Are there not standing orders/a protocol for what to do with patients with contrast allergies? I know our clinic does…
- Why didn’t my Dr. write an order? It was discussed with him and his nurse (did she not communicate with him) at least 3 times before he went OOT? There were 28 days between my apt with my Dr. and the procedure…plenty of time to clear up confusions (or plan an alternative plan) long before the day before!
- Because of the mix up, I now have to
- wait another month for my procedure, prolonging my anxieties
- pay some out of pocket-our insurance in 2008 would have covered the entire procedure
- Now I am concerned about the procedure itself-
- One Dr. seems very concerned…to the point he refused to do the procedure
- Why the discrepancy? Is this really safe? Nurse said that the Dr. wasn’t willing to do it because of the allergy and that “this could kill me” (yes, she REALLY said that-wtf?!)
- Is Femara+Trigger shot SAFE with not knowing for sure that my tubes are/are not blocked (esp with my endo)?
644th Friday Blog Roundup
2 days ago