I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Sunday, October 26, 2008

Intense pain tonight

But, still not much bleeding (just spots). What is going on? At this point...I'm a little freaked out. I almost went to the ER it was so bad. It was just after dinner, so, I'm wondering if it was just some bad gas with my already irritated colon situation? I could barely touch my stomach it was so bad. But, now it feels okay. Still tender, but not the intense pain. I will definitely be calling the GYN tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amanda and Tim said...

Oh I am sorry to hear you're in pain - hope all goes well with the GYN - will be thinking of you.

Jeanne said...

I'm really sorry you're in such pain!

Jeanne

Jamee said...

I hope your doctor was able to give you some help! I hope that your pain has gone down today! I have had intestinal cramps that been just as painful (or even moreso) that uterine cramps so I truly feel for you!