I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No official word on the scan

The tech on Friday said the abdominal ultrasound looked good-just waiting on Dr. confirmation of that and for them to set up the next test. I'm still quite nauseated, maybe slightly heightened, but, my stomach feels better. None of that same sour feeling for the past few days now. That's a relief!

My husbands grandmother passed away last night. We got the call last thursday that she was heading downhill, so, we knew it was coming. Still sucks. It's been a pretty stressful week, now we are trying to figure out funeral arrangements so we can get a flight to TX. I can definitely tell my anxiety is coming about now. Just so much going on these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with you guys. Take care.