I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally FRIDAY!

This has been on heck of a week. I'm glad it's over! HOORAY for the weekend. We are traveling this weekend through Weds, so, I'll be MIA on the blog for a while. Hope you all have a good one!

Called the GI today and they called back with a good report on the ultrasound. My next step is a HIDA Scan, which is a nuclear medicine scan. They'll put a nuclear tracer in and watch it as it moves through my gallbladder. They also may give me a shot to make the gallbladder active. Sounds all super crazy-not really looking forward to it-especially with my previous CT scan reaction. It's a different process though...hopefully. My hubby is coming with me this time!!! ;)

Still feeling nauseated, and, I've been having some of that left leg pain again-it's kinda stabby and on and off. Not really sure how to describe it. I can't sit or stand for long period of time...that definitely aggravates it. Other than that, I'm feeling good! Mood has been pretty good, and, pain is at a 0 in the pelvic region.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: