I've decided today that I will continue with the shots. Aside from the nausea, I've been doing pretty well, and, I like the idea that this could be helping relieve my abdominal area of this nasty disease for a bit. Especially my colon! I need to call the Dr. and let them know. I think from this point it will be a month to month decision about continuation. I don't know why...I just don't want to feel committed if I change my mind. I pray that these shots are doing good, and not harm. It's not in my hands at this point in the game!
Got back on Weds...and someone must have given me their nasty cold on the airplane. Gotta love recycled oxygen!
HIDA scan is scheduled for June 25th. Really not looking forward to it. Still wondering if I should have it done. I mean, I am still not feeling well, but, I just don't think it's my gallbladder. I guess you never know. Body is so mysterious sometimes. I guess it's good to have things ruled out though? I dunno, nuclear medicine seems just a bit much. Again, very nervous.
#MicroblogMondays 143: Boots
5 hours ago