I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I only wanted you

I Only Wanted You

They say memories are golden
Well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories
...I only wanted you.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
No one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
And heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
And bring you back again.



author unknown

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Big hugs....thank you for sharing such a beautiful and true poem.

Nic said...

very beautiful
x

Open Air said...

That's beautiful.