I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank you

Thank you as always for your support. I love this blog and all of you! I'm starting to feel better (knock on wood). My cold seems to be on the mend, finally. Voice is still a little raspy with a lingering cough. But, the truck that hit me finally left. My husband got sick too...well, he started out sick first but has gotten the cough as well. He has been able to take expectorant though, so, hopefully his isn't nestling in.

Everything went well with the OBGYN today and the baby and everything looks good. We still have a long way to go, but, today was a good day.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm happy to hear that you're starting to feel better and that everything looks good with baby.

AshPash said...

Glad you are on the mend!

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Take good care of yourself. Buy a lot of hand sanitizer and put it everywhere so you use it a lot. You don't want to get sick again.

A said...

glad to hear today was a good day! :) Hoping that you continue to feel better and Hubby is on the mend too!

Nic said...

Glad you are feeling better and baby looks well

zengirl said...

Great to hear that the worst is over and that your baby's doing fine. Wishing you and your hubby a quick recovery!

Barefoot said...

So glad to hear that you are on the upswing and that things are good with the nugget. :)

Lisa said...

I'm happy to hear you're feeling better and all is still well with Little D!