I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Itchy itchy, scratchy scratchy

One of my flipping incisions is ITCHING like CRAZY tonight!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! This continues to baffle me. For those of you that don't know, THIS is what my incisions looked like in April 2009 after my 2nd laparoscopy and some weird reaction/infection.

Speaking of not normal, this cyst has got to be bigger. My nausea continues to increase. The stabbing pains are coming more frequently. Daym you endo. I say NO! You will not defeat me!

I'm ready for my next cycle to start so we can hopefully (finally) get this FET show on the road. I feel like it's our grand finale...and I'm ready to know how it turns out!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Allison!

I would get this looked at pronto. I am so sorry. I can't believe these incisions are STILL bothering you! Can you get in with a dermatologist ASAP? I'm so sorry. :(

Is it red too or just itchy? (Not that itchy isn't problem enough!!)

Best of luck! I'm so sorry. :(

Jeanne

Nic said...

Not again!
I remember your poor incisions last time. I really hope things never get that bad again!

I agree, lets get this FET show on the road

Feel better soon
x

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're still having issues with your incisions! That just blows my mind. How are they not completely healed with scar tissue formed and everything?! That is just so weird.

Sorry to hear about the cyst and pain increasing. Good luck on your FET - I'll be following along and cheering for you :).

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't worry about it unless they become inflamed or rasshy or the skin breaks or something. my incisions itch like crazy sometimes too, i think it's normal for scars to itch. you and i had very similar post-lap/incision issues too.

Jenn said...

Oh your poor belly! I'm so sorry. Like healing from surgery isn't hard enough already!

I hope you are feeling better.

Take care,