I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, June 14, 2010

Oooops! And, hello for now.

I went to moderate the latest comments, and rejected them all accidentally when I was only trying to reject 2 of them. ;) Sorry about that y'all!!!

Deciding to post this evening. We've been on vacation and it was so nice to get away. It was only for 3 days, but, it was just what the Dr. ordered. I was a different person when I was away! Part of that person came back home with me, and, then the "new" old me crept back in. I still have my gut wrenching moments, but, most days are better. I am still jealous of pregnant people. I wish they wouldn't complain about silly little things or take things for granted so much. But, people could probably say that about anyone, pregnant or not.

One day at a time. One second. One moment.

Right now I'm in the midst of being "monitored" by my RE. I'm using ovulation predictor tests to detect a LH surge. I'm so damn tired of peeing on these sticks!!! I need that smiley face already!!! ;) Once detected, I'll start with blood work and ultrasounds to check out my uterine lining in an unmedicated cycle to see if we can proceed with a natural FET in the next few months. We are going to wait until after the summer and after we move into our new house (which will be done in early September). The waiting just may kill me...or, make me change my mind. But, that's kinda where we are right now.

I've been stalking blogs and noticed a lot of success stories going on out there. Very uplifting to see. Hopefully one day here will be a success story here as well!

6 comments:

innovativesupportforwomen said...

Hi There,

You might enjoy this:

http://innovativesupportforwomen.wordpress.com/endometriosis-online-arts-project/

Warm Regards,

Tricia

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots of luck. I hope that you get that smiley face very soon!

Becky said...

Hang in there! Only a few more weeks till your visit with the Dyer clan:)

Nic said...

Hello!
Thanks for your comment. To give you a quick update; I am starting my first IVF this July/August! Thinsg have suddenly moved on from 6 months of suppresion, a couple of BFN's, to OMG I am doing IVF!!
Pleased you are doing better.
Good luck on the house move.
Take care
Nic x

Jeanne said...

Allison,

I'm glad you had a great getaway trip! Thinking of you!

Jeanne

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

What monitor do you use?